If you're like us, your pets have become family members. When you can't be home for them, whether because of work, vacation or other obligations, you want them taken care of with the same love and attention you give them. That's exactly what we do at Pawsitive Initiative because we love pets!
offers a multitude of services for a variety of pets. We can also handle various home services which, by making it appear that your house is occupied, can be a crime deterrent. Choose the schedule and services you want
, and we'll do the rest.
Training services include:
- Customized training to suit you and your dog's needs
- I focus on relationship building, or rebuilding should that be the case
- In-home assessment and resolution strategies
- Training packages designed around your schedule
- Newly adopted shelter dogs, fosters, and rescues receive discounted rates
Pet sitting services include:
- Walks: 30-minute is usual, up to 60-minute upon special request
- Administration of medicine
- Litter box cleaning
- Play time
Home services include:
- Watering plants
- Bringing in newspapers/mail
- Turning on/alternating lights
- Opening/closing blinds
- Carrying trash in/out
today to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation or for more info. Affordable rates. References are available upon request.
We are a member of and fully insured by PSA, LLC.